This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice by posting notice of the change on the Tech Talk page of our website.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the Mobeus Technology™ website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our support request form, so that you don't need to retype these basic details each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website features. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific individual.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable federal and provincial regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce any agreements
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Mobeus Technology™ will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by contacting our head office in Colorado Springs, Colorado and speaking with an account representative.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us using this form or writing to us at Mobeus Technology™ Inc., Attn: Privacy Department, 3578 Hartsel Dr E-194, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA. Mobeus Technology™ maintains offices at this address.