Businesses Today Require Cost-Effective Managed IT Solutions
Your IT system is the brain, heart, lungs and circulatory system of your business. Just like you wouldn’t trust any doctor to handle your health, you shouldn’t trust your IT system to any just anyone or any company. You need and deserve a Managed Service Provider (MSP) who is reliable, trustworthy, capable and who provides cost-effective IT solutions.
In these tough economic times you’re probably watching every dollar you spend. You might think you can save money by using in-house IT support, but think again. Most companies using in-house support end up paying more in the long run in lost productivity and efficiency than if they hired a competent MSP to handle their ongoing IT needs. In-house IT support costs you more money in payroll, benefits, taxes, insurance, training, sick leave, etc. In addition, some in-house “experts” aren’t really that; technology is changing so rapidly that they can’t keep up with all the certifications they need. In addition, they get paid no matter what, so they may simply maintain your old system, never considering if other IT solutions could benefit your business. — And, who’s keep tabs on them? Any finance director will tell you how difficult it is to manage an IT staff when you don’t know yourself what they should be doing.
By hiring a reputable, qualified MSP who provides cost-effective IT solutions you can actually save money in the long run. An MSP will:
- Attempt to reduce your hardware, software, service and support costs.
- Give you improved quality of service with less IT failures and work downtimes, so the efficiency of your operations is increased.
- Provide access to the most current, state-of-the art products and applications without you investing in expensive equipment and software licenses.
- Respect your IT budget and prevent expensive IT surprises.
- Prevent IT issues before they occur and proactively monitor your network.
- Provide support and service from technicians who are trained on the latest technologies, software and equipment.
- Provide service level agreements with clearly defined goals, offering review periods so you can grade them on their performance.
- Mitigate the risk of staff leaving with valuable IT knowledge.
- Provide remote access for service and support with 24/7 help-desk hours.
- Have technicians with up-to-date accreditations, such as Microsoft Partner certifications that you don’t have to pay for.
- Can meet compliance demands for legal, health and government regulations.
- Ensure the security of you data and IT infrastructure with offsite data centers.
The right MSP can reduce your IT administration costs by up to 50%, substantially improve the productivity of your employees, eliminate work downtimes, and keep your network secure 24/7 no matter what disaster strikes.
For more information about cost-effective IT solutions call our team of IT professionals today.
- One of the topics I have found myself discussin...
- Predictingthe future is a skill many business o...
- BI (Business Intelligence) is hardly a new conc...
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Denis Tanguay’s...
- The number of accounts and websites we have to ...